It’s the annual routine. Much of the country is winding down from work and preparing to enjoy a couple of weeks of excess, safe in the knowledge that the gyms will be closed until the damage to the waistline has well and truly been done.
Then comes the New Year, where a large proportion of the population earnestly pledge to shed the pounds gained during the festive season and dedicate this year to achieving that fitter, leaner body they have always wished for. Many people will be looking ahead to the Olympic Games and using that event as an extra source of motivation. Not only is that likely to mean more people signing up to fitness classes, it might also mean people attending classes for longer.
All this is great news for Dance Fitness Instructors and, whether you already run dance fitness classes or not, it is worth asking yourself a question:
“Is it time to kick-start my dance/fitness career?”
Starting a new venture is a big step for anyone, but the rewards for success include more freedom, more control over your life and (for some) greater earning potential. There may never be a ‘perfect’ time to start a dance fitness business, but there are several reasons why we think you should consider signing up for a place on our Street Fit Instructors’ course today:
Plus the following marketing benefits!
- Street dance fitness (including hip-hop and break dancing) is the hottest dance craze in the UK at the moment – and its popularity grows day by day.
- Street dance particularly appeals to the younger generation, a motivated and dynamic sector of the market. Check out our Street Fit Kids Licence.
- The end of January may be too late. By this time, those people acting on their New Year’s resolutions will have found a class.
- There are still some places (at the time of posting). Our Instructors’ courses are filling up fast; don’t risk losing your place.
- At £285, our Instructors’ courses provide a rare opportunity to get started in business for such a low price.
Could you go it alone?
Of course, it would be possible to print off a few flyers and promote your own classes, but only licensed instructors can teach genuine Street Fit® workouts. The benefits of investing in us include:
You also receive the following marketing benefits:.
- A license to call yourself a Street Fit® instructor and teach Street Fit® workouts anywhere in the UK.
- A professional image from a powerful brand, including high-definition promotional videos, original and royalty-free music and use of our distinctive logo and brand name.
- Marketing and corporate support
- The chance to become a Street Fit member and receive fresh workouts, music and other content on a regular basis.
- Discounts on attending Street Fit® Events
- Discount on future training and products
So before you prepare to wrap up this year, make sure you’re ready to hit the ground running in 2012. Book your place today!
If you are looking to find a Street Fit Instructor Training Course then click here alternatively you can contact us today call us on 0800 689 9909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org